Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Decorating Party PomPoms

I was recently looking for party decorations and was shocked by the prices. For the tissue paper pompoms they were between $6 - $10 each. I wasn't paying that. So when I got home I googled instructions on how to make my own. There are heaps of sites offering advice. I picked one and was surprised at how quick and easy they are to make. I used the instructions on this site, http://www.polkadotbride.com and I was very impressed with the instructions. I made 3 of my own large pompoms in under 10 minutes and it only cost $6 for all of them.

These ones I made are currently sitting on a table. The string to hang them is underneath each one. I can't find my photos of them  hanging nicely. I think the editing fairy has been at my files again.

This is a very quick and easy project that children can manage easily. So if you want to put up more decorations for Christmas then this would be a good school holiday project.




No comments:

Post a Comment