Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Furniture renovation project - small outdoor setting.

I finished another project. This was a cheap outdoor setting I bought to sit on when supervising the kids in the pool. The boys like to go swimming  a lot. Often I join them but some days the water is a bit too cold for me, so then I watch from the side lines.
I painted the setting in a colour called Tsunami. It is a blueish green or a greenish blue. It looks blue in the photos but it does have a green tinge.

They look far more inviting now. Though with a couple of cyclones lurking around and heavy rain expected, I'm not sure when I will get to enjoy them next. I would like to add some more colour into the pool area. I am thinking of some pink and/or yellow pots filled with tropical plants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment